(Useless) titles

Subject: (Useless) titles
From: Trevor Holdsworth <t -dot- holdsworth -at- GILSON -dot- FR>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 10:40:17 +0100

Sorry to prolong this thread, here's my childish two eurocents worth:

Titles: 'BOTs and 'DROIDs

Bosses are 'BOTs (BigBrothers Overseeing Techwriters),

Writers are 'DROIDS (Distinguished wRiter Of Interesting Docs)

Must go, I can hear something beeping and whizzing along the corridor...

Trevor Holdsworth

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=