Software Architecture Book

Subject: Software Architecture Book
From: Susan Purcell <spurcell -at- CISCO -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 09:49:53 -0800

Hello out there,

I'm wondering if anyone else in the techwr-l community is working on a
software architecture description. I have just started working on one and
have no one in my immediate surroundings doing the same type of thing.
I would like to ask a writer on an architecture project how you are handling
issues like graphic icons and executive summaries, to name a couple.

So please get in touch if you are writing an architecture description, too,
and would enjoy such an exchange. Thanks.

Susan

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=