JOB: Technical Editor, Irvine, CA

Subject: JOB: Technical Editor, Irvine, CA
From: Bridget O'Connor <bkoadmin -at- BKOENTERPRISES -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 13:44:24 -0500

Hello all,

One of our national clients, a well known computer company, is in need of an editor for it's Irvine, CA location.  The job description is below.  Thanks a bunch.....

Technical Editor (Irvine, California)

A mid-to-senior level editor is needed for our client's operations in Irvine,California. This individual would be responsible for performing all levels of edits(technical, substantive, etc.) on user/service manuals and online documents, maintaining style guide and standards, providing training andfeedback to writers, and improving overall publications quality. Must have at least a BA (preferably MA) in English and at least 3 years' experience in a high tech communications group.

This position is with a national computer company and provides excellent benefits and a great working environment. Salary is open and of course based on experience.

If interested and qualified, please e-mail (Word format) or fax resume to:

Bridget O'Connor
BKO Enterprises, Inc.
Technical Personnel
800-385-1914