Re: Different Paragraph Marks in WS Word

Subject: Re: Different Paragraph Marks in WS Word
From: Ed Sheehan <scribe -at- EROLS -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 14:24:47 -0500

Dick Schellens wrote"I notice that there are two different paragraph
marks in Word. In one the backwards "P" is open; in the other, the "P" is
filled in. If I
delete a filled in one, I tend to loose nearby formatting. Any ideas?"

All paragraph formatting for Word is contained in the paragraph marks. If
you delete a paragraph mark Word uses the next paragraph mark to obtain
formatting information. If this is your final paragraph, Word will return to
your default formatting. I am not familiar with two types of paragraph marks
in Word, and a quick search of a few data bases failed to turn up any info
on two types of paragraph marks. Hope this helps.

Ed Sheehan
scribe -at- erols -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=