Wanted: Seminar or Clinic on Tech Writing (refresher)

Subject: Wanted: Seminar or Clinic on Tech Writing (refresher)
From: Lorraine Kiewiet <lorraine -at- EZ-DATA -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 11:13:07 -0800

Hi,
We're looking for a one or two-day seminar, clinic, or even private
instruction in the Los Angeles area. It doesn't have to focus on online
Help, although that would be good. We're looking for something a little
like the week-long SOLUTIONS seminar in Arizona (how to improve your tech
writing) without having to leave the office for a whole week!

I searched the archives back about 6 months and only found the Solutions
seminar.

Thanks for any tips,
--Lorraine

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=