Front Page Fussy

Subject: Front Page Fussy
From: Cheryle W <cjwiese -at- HOTMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 12:06:49 PST

I agree with most of the sentiments expressed here that FP 98
does a good job if you know what you're doing. I'll admit that some
aspects of it irritate me, but since I'm responsible for several hundred
pages I am thankful for the ability to automate things such as tables,
etc., that are tedious to do by hand.

I speak only for the FP Editor, I haven't used the FP Explorer because
our server has issues ...

One warning, I once "ruined" a fellow developer's JavaScript by opening
the page in FP Editor. I didn't make any changes to the source code, I
was in there to correct a typo. Anyway, FP made a mess of it and
inserted all kinds of garbage so whenever I need to open that
page now I use good ol' Word Pad.

Cheryle