PDF/URGENT Help needed

Subject: PDF/URGENT Help needed
From: Sylvia Braunstein <sbraun -at- RUGGED -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 22:26:49 +0200

We are putting a bochure together that has to be camera ready so that it
can be printed asap. The background (color) was done in photoshop and
saved as a jpg. file. It was then imported in word97. On that
background, we edited and formatted the text. The file is about 20 MB.
Impossible to create a pdf ANY IDEAS?

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=