Re[2]: Front Page Fussy

Subject: Re[2]: Front Page Fussy
From: "Walker, Arlen P" <Arlen -dot- P -dot- Walker -at- JCI -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 10:25:41 -0600

By radical contrast, NetObjects Fusion 3.0 crashes when you
attempt the <tutorial>, for heaven's sake. Then you get a
song and dance from tech support: corrupted
datafile...reinstall...switch to NT (yeah, with five SCSCI
devices...)...rebuild your web...blah blah.

Just a note. I use Fusion 3.0 myself with no problems at all. (But then I
do web design on the platform God intended it to be done on, a macintosh.
;{>}) It has some limitations, but nothing serious.

I find FP is slow, and the pages it builds load slower in NetScape than
they do in IE. Beyond that, and it's insistence to change some tags and
corrupt image maps beyond recognition, I don't have too many problems with
it.

Have fun,
Arlen
DNRC 224