Interviewing

Subject: Interviewing
From: David Castro <techwrtr -at- CRL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 09:05:37 -0800

I'm hearing a lot of great comments about interview questions (this is one
of the recurring threads that I always get something new out of, so am
always glad to see rolling by again). But I'm not hearing much about the
questions that interviewees ask their interviewers. I was told that I got
my current job as much because of the extensive questions that I asked
(indicating both interest in the job and a knowledge of what I need in a
job) as from the answers I gave to their questions.

What sorts of questions do *you* ask when interviewing?

-David Castro
techwrtr -at- crl -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=