Re: Front Page Fussy

Subject: Re: Front Page Fussy
From: Matt Ion <soundy -at- SOUNDY -dot- ML -dot- ORG>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 12:38:08 -0800

On Wed, 13 Jan 1999 14:28:56 -0600, Kris Olberg wrote:

>HTML is a standard. "Crappy" can only describe something that does not
>conform to the standard. Ergo, because FP creates standard HTML, it cannot
>be described as "crappy." Find a different argument.

How about: FP creates unnecessarily bloated, messy HTML, with the
occaisional broken links.

Personally, I call that "crappy".

In a feeble attempt to pull things slightly on-topic, "remember your
audience!" -- your final product is less useful if it's only viewable by a
minority portion of its intended recipients.

Your friend and mine,
Matt
<All standard disclaimers apply>
"Reality is in alpha test on protoype hardware."

"We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million
typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare.

"Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true."

- Professor Robert Silensky
California University

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=