Browser Issues

Subject: Browser Issues
From: Robert Maxey <Bob_Maxey -at- MTN -dot- 3COM -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 13:50:05 -0700

I'm not sure anyone has said FrontPage creates invalid HTML. What it
*does* create is really crappy HTML that gives wildly different results
on different browsers, while making the novice user think that what you
see really is what you get. Which is just as bad, if not worse.

I must point out that it might not be the HTML the Editor creates, but the
Browser. Remember, the AOL Version of Explorer, the previous versions
offered by Microsoft and all versions of Netscape can all display your
pages a bit differently.

Cheers

Bob Maxey

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=