Nastiness

Subject: Nastiness
From: Linda Miller <linda_k_miller -at- HOTMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 13:36:13 PST

Okay, I can't stand it anymore. This flaming stuff goes on all the time.
I'm getting interesting info from the discussion on FrontPage and the
other HTML s/w pkgs, but jeez, the junk I have to read through to get
the info is just annoying and embarrassing to read. If this were a
conversation at the coffee machine, I'd walk away (or horrors, tell the
jerk flamer to shut the **** up). But I'd have the nagging thought that
I'd be missing some info I really need. And that's the way I feel about
this listserver. There's some gold nuggets here but the bile's startin'
to rise really high in my throat as I read ridiculous attacks on
well-meaning people.

Eric, don't you think it's time for you to remind people of the rules?
And maybe kick a few off? Of course, you've done that about every month
in the last year, so I guess some people just don't care.

I also am 2 clicks away from going elsewhere for tech writing banter.

Linda K. Miller
Sr. Technical Writer

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=