Re: Re[2]: Front Page Fussy

Subject: Re: Re[2]: Front Page Fussy
From: John Gilger <jgilger_it -at- NV -dot- DOE -dot- GOV>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 13:48:48 -0800

I hate to be a curmudgeon here, but....

What is the point about all of this malarkey about Front Page? We all
use different tools for different tasks. What difference does it make
which tool we use if we produce a quality product with it. ("Quality"
means the customer accepts it, in this case.)

Do some of us have too much time on our hands today? I guess I do,
since I let myself get dragged into this insanity.

Have a good day (on a different thread, ok?)

Cheers,

John

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=