Frame/Word Font Loss

Subject: Frame/Word Font Loss
From: "Marie C. Paretti" <mparetti -at- RRINC -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 11:09:53 -0500

Hi folks,

I came across a problem in Word today that I think is related to
interactions with Frame and Adobe Type Manager - and I swear it's happened
before but I'm lost as to a solution. As of today (it was fine Monday when
I last worked in Word), the symbolic True Type fonts have disappeared from
Word. When I select Insert > Symbol, the map for the Symbol Font is full of
rectangular boxes. Same for Wingdings. I can open the Windows character map
from the Start menu and copy and paste Symbol and Wingdings characters -
they show up perfectly in the Word doc this way. But I can't get them via
Insert Symbol today.

I'm on Windows 95, running ATM, Frame, and Word. Any and all words of
advice are appreciated.

Marie

Marie Paretti
200 Ardmore St.