ListServ

Subject: ListServ
From: Tommy Green <tgreen -at- AESBUS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 15:52:47 -0600

I have been watching the threads asking for any other listserv groups
around and have not seen too many responses. I like this group, in spite of
some attitudes, which is expected when up to 4000 people subscribe. I saw a
post awhile back looking for any listserv groups dealing with hardware
documentation. Didn't see a response. I'm doing hardware docs now (along
with some user and reference guides) and would like to know if anyone is
aware of a hardware-specific group. Eric, I like it here...good job.

To withdraw myself from myself has ever been my sole, my entire, my sincere
motive in scribbling at all.

~ Lord Byron ~
Tommy D. Green
AESBUS Technology Group