Re: Invisible Ink

Subject: Re: Invisible Ink
From: Tom Mereen <tom -dot- mereen -at- ECTI -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 14:28:47 -0600

Steve,

David Dubin's answer is the closest to the solution I used about 1993. I produced student documents for a training facility. We used a "non-reproducible blue" on 1/3 of the text so students could not reproduce the student manual when they got back to their home company. Unfortunately, I do not remember the color number.

I remember using a pencil with the same color in the 80's for marking up documents. You might call a local art supply store to see if they are still available and get the color number.

Good luck!

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000