Vendors in Pittsburgh

Subject: Vendors in Pittsburgh
From: Jennifer Petersen <lcuy2 -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 05:29:29 -0800

Good morning!

I am moving back to the Pittsburgh area in two weeks and need
assistance in finding a reputable vendor who is willing to place a
"junior" tech writer. I would work through my current vendor, but they
do not serve the Pittsburgh area.

Thanks for any help you can give. Please reply off list.

Jennifer Petersen
lucy2 -at- yahoo -dot- com

==
On William Shakespeare:
"Never did any author precipitate himself from such heights of thought to so low expressions, as he often does. He is the very Janus of poets; he wears, almost everywhere, two faces: and you have scarce begun to admire the one, e'er you despise the other."
-John Dryden

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=