Canadian Spelling

Subject: Canadian Spelling
From: "J. Fraser" <tekwrite -at- ISTAR -dot- CA>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 07:54:56 -0400

I curious to know how many Canadians have adopted "Canadian spelling"
(whatever that is! :-) ) and have you chosen a specific dictionary
such as the Gage Canadian Dictionary or the Canadian Oxford Dictionary?
Thoughts? Thanks!

J. L. Fraser, B.Sc.
Information Developer

When I see a paragraph shrinking under my eyes
like a strip of bacon in a skillet,
I know I'm on the right track.
- Peter DeVries

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=