Re: Suggestion on wording

Subject: Re: Suggestion on wording
From: "Meek, DavidX L" <davidx -dot- l -dot- meek -at- INTEL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 13:20:57 -0800

Kimberly:

If it's any help at all, my "Windows NT Server 4: Professional Reference"
(1996) uses "metadata" when discussing file system information. The word,
however, may be one of those new constructions having an as-yet unsettled
form.

-Dave

"On a geological timescale, I'm living the fast life."
(Any statements made above are mine, and mine alone.)