White Paper Standards?

Subject: White Paper Standards?
From: Anne Chenette <anne -at- INSTRUMENTAL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 15:32:01 -0600

Hi,

What, exactly, is a white paper? That is, how are the contents and
format different from some other document? (I'm thinking specifically
of the computer hardware and software world.)

I've been asked to provide a template for white papers, in addition to
writing one or two in rapid succession, and I'd love some leads on
current standards for white papers. Examples would be even better!

Many thanks in advance,
Anne

Anne Chenette
Senior Technical Writer
Instrumental Inc. Phone: (651) 603-0286
1450 Energy Park Dr. Fax: (651) 603-0781
Suite 101 Email: anne -at- instrumental -dot- com
St. Paul, MN 55108 Internet: http://www.instrumental.com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=