Re: I Don't Take Notes (was "The mushroom syndrome")

Subject: Re: I Don't Take Notes (was "The mushroom syndrome")
From: "Stephen C. Gillespie" <sgillespie -at- FEDEX -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 15:36:19 -0600

Been following this thread for a couple days now, and since no one has
said this, I will: I NEVER volunteer to "take notes"
(minutes, or otherwise) for ANY project meeting I have attended!
--even when the proj lead has asked for volunteers (and some eyes fall
on the "non-engineering type").

Perhaps it's because I've been around this business so long (or just
around), but I've had to fight the "glorified secretary" bias for a long
time (please, no flames, I respect and admire those who labor under that
title!). Again, sorry, but I don't do dictation, no shorthand either!

Steve G.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=