Proofreading & Editing Tips URL on Techwhirlers site

Subject: Proofreading & Editing Tips URL on Techwhirlers site
From: Douglas Max <dmax -at- BELLATLANTIC -dot- NET>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 09:01:53 -0500

In case anyone is interested still...the URL for the Proofreading &
Editing Tips and the techwriters website is:

http://www.raycomm.com/techwhirl/proofedittips.pdf

Many of your contributed to this, and the next hot tipsheet: Grammar
Tips...although based on the wide range of your suggestions, who knows
what the final version will contain or be called.

Thanks again for your contributions to both sheets...I hope they help
you as much as they've helped me...and our students!

Cordially,

Doug

Douglas M. Max
Managing Director
LR Communication Systems, Inc. http://www.LRcom.com
139 Dogwood Lane
Berkeley Heights, NJ 07922-0264
USA

Training in business writing and presentation skills. Seminars, distance
learning/correspondence programs with personal feedback. Online options.
Editing services. Founded in 1969.

E-mail for business: mail -at- LRcom -dot- com
personal: dmax -at- bellatlantic -dot- net

voice @ Work (908) 464-1231
fax (908) 464-1350

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=