Change History Tables

Subject: Change History Tables
From: Dave Neufeld <Dave_Neufeld -at- SPECTRUMSIGNAL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 16:52:12 -0800

I'd like to hear the pros and cons of including document change history
tables in user documents. Please e-mail me personally and I'll try really
hard to post a summary if it gets interesting...

We use Visual SourceSafe for internal rev control. Although, the writers --
and you know who you are! ;-) -- could be more diligent by filling out the
comment and label fields!

thanx and have a nice weekend...

David Neufeld
Technical Publications
Spectrum Signal Processing, Inc.
dave_neufeld -at- spectrumsignal -dot- com
http:\\www.spectrumsignal.com
"no matter where you go..... there you are." -- Buckaroo Banzai
All opinions are my own; not my employers.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=