Line Above Screen *.GIF File

Subject: Line Above Screen *.GIF File
From: Daruwala Rohina-ind295 <Rohina_Daruwala-ind295 -at- EMAIL -dot- MOT -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 1999 00:18:15 -0500

Hi All,

Can someone please help. I am converting my manual from Frame 5.5 in UNIX to
HTML. Everything seems to convert fine except ALL my screen shots get a line
above it when it is converted to a gif file and it appears on the web with a
line above it. Any idea as to why it appears there?? I have looked in the
HTML source and there is nothing there as this line appears to be a part of
the image. I have looked in the *.CSS file too nothing there either.

I would like to remove the line that appears on the top of the screen shot.
If anyone has any ideas please email me.

Thanks
Rohina

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=