two positions open in central NC

Subject: two positions open in central NC
From: Connie Giordano <CPGLJG -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 06:00:59 EST

Seeking two full-time technical writers with 3-5 years experience, preferably
in software development. Financial software applications development. Write
end-user and systems documentation for on-line distribution, functional and
design specifications, end-user and technical training materials. Assist with
content development for website under reconstruction. Solid MS Office
experience and with any help authoring tool. Knowledge of graphics and
desktop publishing SW desired, but not required. Experience in DOS to GUI
conversions and GUI design a huge plus. Good presentation skills. Excellent
opportunities for advancement, great team atmosphere, lots of variety. Some
relocation assistance available.

Fax or snail mail resume, cover with salary requirements to:

Connie Giordano, Documentation Manager
FiTECH Systems LP
706 Green Valley Road, Suite 300
Greensboro, NC 27408
336-379-1092 (f)

or call 1-800-753-6633 x443

Looking to fill this positions yesterday! So contact me ASAP. Thanks.

Connie

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=