Re: Invisible ink?

Subject: Re: Invisible ink?
From: Scott McClare <smcclare -at- DY4 -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 11:07:01 -0500

Have you tried experimenting with paper colour instead? I used to work
part-time as the recording secretary for a board of directors; any
confidential minutes/materials were printed directly onto dark purple paper.
It was readable, but not photocopiable.

Waaaay back in the early 80s I also remember seeing some software
documentation printed on orange paper, possibly for the same reason (it
certainly wasn't to make it easy on the eyes!).

Take care,

Scott

--
Scott McClare - Technical Writer
DY 4 Systems Inc., Kanata, Ontario, Canada

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=