Re: Best way to indent in HTML

Subject: Re: Best way to indent in HTML
From: Deborah McDaniel <DeborahM -at- CAPTURA -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 08:18:02 -0800

Brian Wilson's excellent site - Index DOT HTML - has a very good discussion
of all the methods of indenting in HTML, including the pros and cons of each
method. This particular part of his is at:
http://www.blooberry.com/html/topics/indent.htm
<http://www.blooberry.com/html/topics/indent.htm>
The main site is at:
http://www.blooberry.com/html/index.html
<http://www.blooberry.com/html/index.html>
I can often find the answer I need to an HTML question somewhere on this
site.

Deborah McDaniel
Technical Writer
Captura Software Inc