Re: Best way to indent in HTML

Subject: Re: Best way to indent in HTML
From: "Wing, Michael J" <mjwing -at- INGR -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 11:46:57 -0600

Why not a cascaded style sheet with an indent style.

Such as:

.indent {
margin-left: 5px;
margin-top: 5px;
margin-bottom: 5px
}

Then in your HTML, place the style sheet link as follows in the <HEAD>
section:

<link REL="StyleSheet" HREF="MyStyleSheet.css" MEDIA>

and tag the paragraph as follows:

Mike

Michael Wing (mailto:mjwing -at- ingr -dot- com)
Staff Writer
Intergraph Corporation; Huntsville, Alabama
http://maps.intergraph.com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=