WBT/CBT--tech writers

Subject: WBT/CBT--tech writers
From: Corinne Kantor <corinne -at- KQ -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 11:12:04 -0800

Does anyone know of any web sites, list servs, organizations, etc. for tech
writers who create WBT/CBT courses? I'm familiar with ASTD but that group
appears to be more for those who do stand-up training. I'm also a member of
STC, but STC seems to focus more on printed documentation, not WBT/CBT.
Thanks!

Corinne Kantor
Technical Writer
Knowledge Quest