Web Help and Macs

Subject: Web Help and Macs
From: Mark Ace <mark -at- ACE1 -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 16:36:43 -0800

We have created a web help system with RoboHTML 7.0. It works fine on
the Win95 browsers, but we cannot get the full implementation to work
on the Mac browsers (IE 4.01 and Netscape 4.0). We get the tri-pane
window, but no contents or index in the left pane. Is it Mac OS
dependent? We are running System 7.6.

Has anyone successfully built cross platform web help with RoboHTML?
Any idea where we might look for a solution? Everyone at Blue Sky (the
oh so helpful software company) says that any java-enabled browser
should be able to view the web help. End of story.

Thanks in advance.

Mark Ace
Ace Communications, Inc.
503-626-1997