Word Numbered Bullets Problem

Subject: Word Numbered Bullets Problem
From: Pamela Jasper <JISCorp -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 1999 00:17:21 EST

Hello,

I'm currently using Word 97 (only) at a client site and when I create numbered
bullets, the numbers go haywire after I reopen the document (or move within
the document). Other developers at the site are also having this problem and
have asked me for advice. Help?

Are there any macros that are avail to solve this problem? Do we have to avoid
using the hanging indents by doing it manually? Has anyone found any
workarounds or suggestions that I may use? Thanks.

Pamela Jasper
Jasper Information Systems Corp
JISCorp -at- Aol -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=