Re: Nasty Surprise

Subject: Re: Nasty Surprise
From: "Comeau, Lisa" <Lisa -dot- Comeau -at- MOH -dot- GOV -dot- ON -dot- CA>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 1999 08:53:38 -0500

Bernie said (in response to Melanie's "duh" comment:

It seems to me that, as long as the company was correct in its decision to
establish a large
department, then, a manager ( a technical writing experienced manager) would
be ideal.

I agree with our lurker that the company should have hired a manager - in
fact, it seems ideal that they realised they needed one. But I also agree
(although, maybe I wouldn't have used "duh) ;-) that they should have gone
about hiring the manager _before_ starting interviews with TWs and getting
their hopes up.

Not that I'm trying to speak for Melanie here, but I think that's what she
was trying to say.

Lisa Comeau
Ontario, Canada

"I love to dance in the light of the TECHWR-L flames...it makes me feel
free..."
-attributed to a crazy techwhirler singed to death on afternoon in May

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=