Re: Benefits of hiring an intern?

Subject: Re: Benefits of hiring an intern?
From: Darren Barefoot <dbarefoot -at- MPS-CANADA -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 1999 10:48:52 -0800

Hi,

Last fall I was an intern in Vancouver, BC and had to seek out my own
placement. The points you named below were the two major selling points,
certainly. I would reccomend looking at
http://www.stec.uvic.ca/acp.html#mod2, which is the University of Victoria's
home page for this sort of thing and might be informative. Thanks. DB.