Share your experiences with re-useable content objects (RCOs), data mining, and database publishing?

Subject: Share your experiences with re-useable content objects (RCOs), data mining, and database publishing?
From: Donn DeBoard <ddeboard -at- SNIP -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 1999 23:29:16 PST

Has anyone has any experiences that they would be willing to share concerning re-usable content objects (RCOs),
data mining, or database publishing? My company is exploring avenues to re-use information across many media for a
diverse audience. While I read alot about database publishing and RCOs, I haven't found anyone who actually
went forward and converted information originally on paper documents to a database storage format.

I would very much appreciate your input and advice on learning more about these topics.

Thank you very much.

Donn

Donn R. DeBoard
ddeboard -at- snip -dot- net