OFF TOPIC: Finnish help

Subject: OFF TOPIC: Finnish help
From: Katav <katav -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 1999 05:54:11 -0800

This TW is doing Y2K documentation and I need help translating on-line
information from two Finnish firms. I have the URLs; I lack the
language. All help most welcome.

==
Katav ( katav -at- yahoo -dot- com )
''Despise not any person and do not deem anything unworthy
of consideration, for there is no person without his hour,
and no thing without its place'' {Ben Azzai [Avot 4:2]}

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=