Re: The Purpose and Value of Style Guides

Subject: Re: The Purpose and Value of Style Guides
From: "Huber, Mike" <mrhuber -at- SOFTWARE -dot- ROCKWELL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1999 09:35:44 -0500

Joe Schrengohst [mailto:jschreng -at- CISCO -dot- COM]
> 4. THE Style Guide just gets better and better with every "rewrite."

In the company where I work, THE style guide has been the biggest source of inconsistency in our documentation, by far. People keep rewriting it. When every document comes out under a new incarnation of THE style guide, inconsistency is enforced.

---
Office:
mike -dot- huber -at- software -dot- rockwell -dot- com
Home:
nax -at- execpc -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=