JOB: Entry Level TW - Markham, Ontario

Subject: JOB: Entry Level TW - Markham, Ontario
From: Beth Agnew <BAgnew -at- INSYSTEMS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1999 09:50:37 -0500

Hey all you techwriter wannabes, here's your chance! Sorry, can't entertain
applications from anyone not in the Toronto area.

We need someone with that interesting combination of technical ability,
administrative know-how and communications skills to work with our document
management system. This position involves technical administration of the
system and solving problems, assisting users, working with our developers to
improve the system, miscellaneous administrative and production duties for
the R&D department (this means photocopying and answering phones) and
possibly some go-fer work as well. You don't need to know Frame or RoboHelp,
but solid knowledge of Word is required. I can pretty well guarantee that
you would do NO/NO technical writing for the first 2 years, other than
routine correspondence and reports. However, you would get the chance to
work in a dynamic software organization and "learn the ropes" while you
prepare to launch yourself as a TW. Great chance to get some job experience
as a stepping stone into the profession.

If you're interested, or you know someone who may be right for this job,
convince me with a resume or other communication. Thanks!
--Beth

Beth Agnew
Manager, Information Development

InSystems Technologies Inc.
65 Allstate Parkway, Suite 100 Tel: (905) 513-1400 ext. 280
Markham, Ontario, Canada L3R 9X1 Fax: (905) 513-1419
mailto:bagnew -at- insystems -dot- com Visit us at: http://www.insystems.com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=