Re: Portions of screenshots?

Subject: Re: Portions of screenshots?
From: Beth Agnew <BAgnew -at- INSYSTEMS -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 1999 16:59:54 -0500

A simple method I use is to make sure that when I crop the shot, I show part
of a letter, word or button so that it is visually clear to the user that
there is something sliced off. I enclose the shot excerpt within a plain
black border. You could also mention in the caption that it is a "Portion of
the Main Window showing ...".

Beth Agnew
Manager, Information Development

InSystems Technologies Inc.
65 Allstate Parkway, Suite 100 Tel: (905) 513-1400 ext. 280
Markham, Ontario, Canada L3R 9X1 Fax: (905) 513-1419
mailto:bagnew -at- insystems -dot- com Visit us at: http://www.insystems.com

See my friendly face at:
http://meltingpot.fortunecity.com/bute/52/techwr-l/a.htm

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=