Re: Job ads in the Classifieds--the real truth

Subject: Re: Job ads in the Classifieds--the real truth
From: Suzette Seveny <sseveny -at- PETVALU -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1999 13:21:47 -0500

All of our major newspapers in Toronto allow people responding to *blind* ads,
to also submit a list of companies to which their response should not be sent.
If there is concern that your current employer is merely *trolling* to seek
out disgruntled employees, this type of service is very valuable. If your
current newspaper does not provide this service, why not lobby them to start?

Suzette Seveny
Markham, Ontario, Canada
sseveny -at- petvalu -dot- com or suzette -at- yesic -dot- com
DISCLAIMER:
Any opinions expressed are MY opinions.
Feel free to have your own.
Let's agree to disagree
But Please - Don't Flame Me.

Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while, I was a suspect.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=