Re: Writers reference: prepositions

Subject: Re: Writers reference: prepositions
From: Jane Bergen <janeber -at- CYBERRAMP -dot- NET>
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 1999 10:19:52 -0600

Look for some ESL (English as a Second Language) books for advanced
students. You can probably even do a web search as I have found a ton
of them myself (I used to teach ESL to both adults (as a non-academic
class) and university students). Seems to me that one of the better
ones for teaching idioms was titled "The Gooficon" --- you might
search some book stores online for it.

Good luck,

Jane Bergen
Technical Writer