Samples on Web pages

Subject: Samples on Web pages
From: Frank Clark <FrankC -at- COMPUSENSEINC -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 1999 09:26:08 -0500

I have followed the recent threads about jobs, resumes and samples. I am
relatively new to this process and wonder if anyone would like to share
their sample site info. I am not interested so much in the samples (I'm not
trying to borrow anyone's style or anything) as seeing how they are set up
and utilized on the web.

If you prefer you may reply off-list.

Frank Clark
Technical Writer
CompuSense, Inc
Frankc -at- compusenseinc -dot- com <mailto:Frankc -at- compusenseinc -dot- com>

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=