updating docuements (versions)

Subject: updating docuements (versions)
From: Frank Clark <FrankC -at- COMPUSENSEINC -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 09:01:01 -0500

This may be well worn territory, but I haven't had any luck getting any good
answer from my searches.

What are the best or at least the tried and true methods for updating
documents. I guess I am not thinking so much about the physical update of
the documents (I can obviously revise the documents), but of management of
old and new versions of documents.

I know this sounds a little vague, but I was hoping that it might trigger
some outpouring of sage advice.

Frank Clark
Technical Writer
CompuSense