Re: User-centered design

Subject: Re: User-centered design
From: "Horn, Matthew" <Matthew -dot- Horn -at- TFN -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 1999 13:46:26 -0500

"The Design of Everyday Things" is by Donald A. Norman.

He also wrote "The Invisible Computer" which takes the usability theme and
applies it to the computer software/hardware industries. Only time will tell
if the new book (published in 1998, I think) becomes as much of a classic as
The Design of Everyday Things.