Re: Descriptive line definition

Subject: Re: Descriptive line definition
From: "Burch, Denise (CAR)" <Denise -dot- Burch -at- VW -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 10:38:32 -0600

From an online dictionary:

1. the last line of a play, story, speech, etc., used to clarify or
dramatize a point.
2. a phrase or catchword that becomes identified or associated with a
person, group, product, etc., through repetition: Entertainers often develop
tag lines, like Ted Lewis's "Is everybody happy?"
3. Mach.(on a crane) a cable for steadying a suspended bucket at the rear.
Also,tag'line".

Denise

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=