Re: Speaking of PageMaker ...

Subject: Re: Speaking of PageMaker ...
From: "Carl L. Young" <carl -at- DIGIPUBCORP -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 10:44:50 -0700

Pat,

Not true. PM6.5 supports RTF export. I've converted hundreds of PM pages to
FrameMaker this way.

The PM styles come across, so all you have to do is create a Frame template
with matching style names. Then the data comes right in, formatted
correctly.

Regards,
Carl
Carl L. Young
DigiPub Solutions Corp.
(602) 788-6512
Adobe FrameMaker, Acrobat, and FrameMaker+SGML sales, training, and
consulting
www.digipubcorp.com