Re: Folio vs. HTML

Subject: Re: Folio vs. HTML
From: Lisa Ann Miller <lisamil -at- ANET-STL -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 1999 11:02:27 -0600

Graham -

Thanks for your response. Your very specific examples gave me a pretty
clear picture of the challenges involved with using Folio. My client isn't
very interested in purchasing yet another documentation tool. The viewer
licenses are a problem as well. I think I'm going to stick with Access as
my back-end and work with a person more knowledgeable about HTML scripting
for the front-end.

Lisa Miller
lisamil -at- anet-stl -dot- com
Technical Writer