Re: Folio vs. HTML

Subject: Re: Folio vs. HTML
From: William G Meisheid <wgm -at- SAGELINE -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 07:39:05 -0500

My partner, Paul O'Rear, has used Folio extensive when he worked at SIL and
WyCliffe. My opinion has always been that it is a wonderful search/find tool
layered on the top of a mediocre hypertext implementation. It's a pain to
author for and can be confusing to use, especially for the uninitiated. I
did not find it to be intuitive at all, but then I can dense at times.

William Meisheid "Thoughts still and always in progress"
WUGNET/Help Authoring Forum Sysop & Microsoft MVP
Certified Baltimore/Washington area RoboHELP Training
Sageline Publishing 410.465.2040 Fax: 410.465.1812
http://www.sageline.com wgm -at- sageline -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=