Re: Word illegal operations

Subject: Re: Word illegal operations
From: Roger Bell <abraweb -at- HOME -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 14:06:19 -0500

I agree with Roy. I have successfully used Microsoft Word regularly for
almost ten years. It is not perfect, but it is the tool I prefer. Word
never crashes on my system. Al's crashing problem sounds unique to his
particular installation. I'm sure that the problem is frustrating.
Microsoft is the best bet for help there.

Roger Bell
TechPubsUSA, Inc.
http://members.home.net/abraweb/
abraweb -at- home -dot- com
864.235.4783
864.242.2471 (fax)

[text deleted]

> If you visit the Microsoft news groups, I suggest you refrain
> from using terms
> such as "detestable Word application" in your notes. Some
> people actually prefer
> MS Word to market alternatives.
>
> Good luck. Hope this input helps you.
>
> Roy
>
> AlQuin wrote:
> >
> > Tech pages and Microsoft did not help me until now, but I
> have to produce
> > some text by this detestable Word application in a few days now.
> > Word95 and 97 regularly present me with "This program has
> performed an

[text deleted]

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=