Wanted: Technical Writer for E-commerce startup

Subject: Wanted: Technical Writer for E-commerce startup
From: Lianna Wlasiuk <LWlasiuk -at- PORTERA -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 14:35:13 -0800

Please post for your members:

Silicon Valley e-commerce startup, Portera Systems,
(http://www.portera.com) is currently looking for a full-time onsite
technical writer to create online docs for a business portal. Please
refer to our website for more information about our flagship business
portal product, ServicePort, which was just announced on Feb 9 at DEMO
'99. (http://www.portera.com/serviceport/index.html)

Portera Systems is an energetic and dynamic team-oriented organization
that emphasizes personal
creativity and contribution. We are looking for a bright and talented
Technical Writer to join our exceptional team.

This individual will develop, write and produce user and administrator
documentation for a cutting-edge
enterprise application that is defining a whole new web era.
Responsibilities include designing and writing online documentation and
online help, designing and developing product tutorials, and writing and
maintaining internal functional specifications. This individual must be
a team player who is highly motivated and detail-oriented with a proven
track record for meeting deadlines.

Qualifications: At least 4 years of technical writing experience for
commercial software products.
Experience creating user documentation for enterprise applications. HTML
3.0, 4.0 and CSS required, FrameMaker a plus. Clean, clear writing
style. Minimum BA or BS degree.

Please contact: tlovegren -at- portera -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=