Resources

Subject: Resources
From: Terry Freedman <etfreedman -at- EASYNET -dot- CO -dot- UK>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 00:27:42 +0000

I have been commissioned to write a book about managing information
technology. I would be grateful if you could let me know of any useful web
sites, newsgroups or mailing lists you've come across.

Apologies in advance if you've seen this message elsewhere: I cross-posted
in order to ensure the widest possible coverage.

Thanks for your help

Terry
--
Terry Freedman
Information on reducing teachers' admin burden:

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=